About Future Schoolz
Future Schoolz is started with a mission to set the print industry on the path of Skill upgradation by helping them to upgrade their professional capabilities through technological know-how and latest innovations. Thus bringing the Indian print industry to cater to the global print requirements with highest quality standards.
As a Finishing School and Skill Development Centre for Print, Media and allied Industries, Future Schoolz is supported by industry associations, print educational institutes, OEMs and leading print businesses. Along with the skilling, it’s services are also extended to print technology consulting, application support and future technology integration.
Vision & Mission
Our vision and mission is the same! It can be compressed into three simple words – Excellence in Print. It precisely conveys the reason for our existence and what motivates us to do everything we does.
Future Schoolz is brain child of Kulakkada Pradeep, a passionate Printing Technologist, with wide experience in all walks of Print management. With 28 years of experience in printing, Pradeep held positions from Printing Lecturer, Print Supervisor, Print Production Manager, Pre-press Head, Quality Control Head, Print & Packaging Production Head, General Manager, Press Consultant, to Print Innovator, now again became a Print Educator and Print Consultant at Future Schoolz.
His experience in all walks of printing – pre-press, print production, post press, packaging and security printing qualify him to develop standard operating processes, press standardisations, quality control processes for small, medium and large print enterprises. He is also a G7 certified expert in Colour Management. His major areas of interests include 3D Printing, printed electronics, and hi-security printing. Pradeep is currently an Editorial Board Member of Print Miracle magazine published by KMPA regularly, recently invited as a special invitee by Media Accreditation committee of DRUPA 2020.
Pradeep attends most of International tradeshows and exhibitions in print, including 2011 June-IPEX, London, 2012 July- DRUPA, Dusseldorf, 2014 June- CHINA PRINT, Beijing, 2016 July- DRUPA, Dusseldorf, 2017 March-Gulf Food- Dubai-Food & Beverages show, 2018 June- IGAS, Tokyo, Japan, 2020 Feb- Eidhovan University of Technology, Eindhovan BRUIL Construction Netherlands.CyBe, Oss, Netherlands (3D printing in house construction). Also visited many printing machinery OEMs – Heidelberg Machine Manufacturing Co., Heidelberg, Germany, KOMORI Corporation, Kabushiki-Kaisha Japan, Horizon Print Finishing Factory, Kyoto, Japan, RYOBI MHI Graphic Technology Ltd., Fuchu, Hiroshima, Japan, TOYO inks, Chuo-ku, Japan etc
He had successfully completed 3 certificate courses from Heidelberg Print Media Academy – Material based Printing Problems, Standardization In Printing and Colour Reproduction In Printing.
His extensive academic and technology experience coupled with his uncurable passion to print is the prime force behind the success of Future Schoolz endeavours and the industry connect it enjoys.
The advisory board of Future Schoolz are academicians, entrepreneurs and experts in various fields associated with Printing Technology.
- Prof. (Dr.) Rajendrakumar Anayath, Vice Chancellor, Deenabandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, Haryana
- Mr. Narendra Paruchuri, Managing Director, Pragati Offset Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad
- Mr. S. Dayaker Reddy, President, Indian Printing, Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA), New Delhi
- Mr. Venugopal Menon, Business Director, BOBST India BU Sheetfed
- Dr. B. Kumar, Professor & Head, Dept. of Printing technology, Anna University, Chennai
- Mr. O. Venugopal, Managing Director, Anaswara Offset Pvt. Ltd, Co-ordinator of KMPA
- Mr. Surendra Dhote, Managing Director, Bharath Litho Pvt. Ltd. Kolkata
- Mr. Rajesh Sardana, Cambridge Press, New Delhi
- Mr. Arun K. Gupta, Managing Director, Arun Art Printers, Jammu
- R. Gopakumar, President, Kerala Master Printers Association (KMPA)