Session 3: What Next? – Corona impact on Print Industry
The third session on the series was conducted on 25 April 2020, 11.30 am to 1.00 pm.
The session was moderated by Sriraam Selvam, Associate Editor, PrintWeek India. The following print industry experts, leaders of OEMs, Paper and Ink Manufacturing company leaders and external experts attended as panellists.
- Mr.Salee Nair, Dy. Managing Director, State Bank of India, Mumbai
- Mr.Venugopal Menon, Business Director, BOBST India BU Sheetfed
- Mr.K. S. Murthy, Dy. MD, Toyo Inks
- Mr.Venkataraman S.N. VP- Marketing, ITC PSPD
- Mr.Kamal Chopra, Chairman, PAMEX
Mr.Anilkumar G. Nair, Head HR – Kerala, Apollo Tyres Ltd