Session 1: What Next? – Corona impact on Print Industry
Future Schoolz conducted a series of online sessions, uniting experts from print and other domains to guide print business fraternity who was going through an unprecedented crisis. The first online session was on Saturday, 18 April 2020, 11.30 am – 1.00 pm.
The session was moderated by Jose Thomas, Business Head, Quotient Communications, Mumbai. The discussions were led by an eminent set of panel speakers from the print industry and external experts.
- Prof. (Dr.) Rajendrakumar Anayath, Vice-Chancellor, Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Haryana
- Mr.Narendra Paruchuri, MD, Pragati Offset, Hyderabad
- Mr.S. Dayaker Reddy, President, Indian Printing, Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA)
- Mr.Ranjit Karthikeyan, CA & Business Consultant, Ind. Director, Electronic Corpn. of India Ltd. (ECIL)
- Mr.Ajay Padmanabhan, Public Relations & Crisis Communication Consultant
- Mr.O. Venugopal, Coordinator, Kerala Master Printers Association (KMPA)